Remains Treasured returns and refunds policy
Should you not be totally happy with your item then please email me at [email protected]
- To cancel an order the buyer must contact the seller within 24 hours after placing the order, either by email or telephone
- Once all information and photographs etc received from the buyer they will receive a draft pdf copy via email to carefully proof and advise of any alterations required
- Once buyer is happy with the last version received the copies required will be printed and sent to funeral parlour or chosen address.
- Once buyer has signed off payment must be made in full before printing of copies will begin (unless buyer is ordering through a funeral director)
- Sign-off via email must be given no later than 48hrs before funeral date to enable printing and delivery, however in the event of no sign-off received by this time, I then reserve the right to print the required number of copies using only the details and information I have been given and no cancellation will be accepted or refunds given.
- Upon receipt of an order the buyer/funeral director-arranger must immediately check all copies and in the unlikely event of any damaged or missing copies. they must be reported to the seller within 24 hours, either by email or telephone. The seller will not accept liability after 24 hours has elapsed
- No goods should be returned by the buyer without prior acceptance from the seller
- Items must be returned with their original packaging and in the condition they were received. Please be aware that the seller is solely responsible for the safe return of any goods
- The buyer shall be entitled to a refund of any return postage costs or credit from the seller, if the seller has instructed the buyer to return the items because they are deemed to be damaged or defective. In any other cases then the buyer is fully responsible for all postage costs
- Once the draft copy has been proofed by buyer and approval given to seller then no refunds can be issued as printing process will have began.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 1 Toscana Court Danderhall Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 1SY, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1 Toscana Court Danderhall Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 1SY, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £20, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.